- Purpose of the business plan: To guide the movement of the company towards sponsorships and business acquisitions.
- Product or service and its advantage: Is in all in one infant incubator priced far below market competition
- Management team: Four team leaders with 3-4 field experts
- Financial projections: 200,000 USD worth of sale
- Funding requirements: 10K-50K USD
“The prime factors that drive the growth of the infant incubators market is increase in incidence of preterm birth rates. Moreover, growth in number of NICU admissions, and inflow of technologically advanced infant incubators has further accelerated the demand of infant incubators globally to initiate the proper treatment of infant at the earliest. However, the scarcity of NICU units globally and inflated cost of infant incubators hampers the growth of the market. Nevertheless, funding by government and private organizations toward development of neonatal healthcare facilities in emerging economies is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the infant incubators market.” (QY Research Group Market Research Paper)
The financial projections shown are estimates and not raw collected or backed data. With a 50K initial investment we will be able to start the first line and allow the profits to feed of one another. First year will have 100-200 incubators sold primarily in hospitals around us as test runs. This doubles every year for the next two years. Exports also double as we try to gain international market capital. Employment stays at 20 for companies first 3 years. 50% of sales are lost toward initial building cost and about 26K is lost for the first batch for shipping and movement, Etc. This doubles yearly with a 10K discount for bulk buying as we up production.